Welcoming & Opening Speech ^^

Greetings!! First of all, Welcome to fearnomovie.blogspot.com..

I'm fearnomore and that's how the name of the blog came about.. does it sounds cool or lame?? i dont know.. but i do find it cool when my sis suggested it though :)

Ok.. this blog is about me, an ordinary teen, expressing and giving comments about whatever movies that i could come across.. Anything that been said on this blog in future is PURELY my own opinions so..... i do expect myself being harsh and overboard to some crappy movies that could possibly made me wasted my own time.. :) but pls do forgive me ok..

Now..Anyone wanna know what drives me in creating this blog??

Actually, i never considered myself being a 'pro' movie reviewer .. but i do find myself having some professional taste in movie reviewing.. im not trying to brag here :)
Ok come back to the question.. the inspiration came about when one day when i was talking to my friend. He said "I went to watch (The Jade and the Pearl) yesterday", so i asked "how was it??" and he goes "To me, still ok la.... but to you.. i dont think so"

the reason him saying that is.. because he thinks my taste for movies is higher than average people. Yeah he's right.. i do always have different opinions from my peers.. but i sometimes do find them describing about a movie way tooooooooooooooooooooo overrated.

Another inspiration came from my cousin.. we talked about movies almost every night, sharing opinions with each other and we mostly do agree with each other.. I do really enjoyed it so i hope i could pass the entertainment to you guys as well.

Lastly, my source of movie information mainly comes from imdb.com because i do find their rating system is fair, i do find some underrated and overrated movies there but who cares anyway... :)

So i hope i could update this blog at least 3 times a week.. so please do support guys

love,
fearnomore



1 Response to "Welcoming & Opening Speech ^^"

  1. Cynthia says:

    yeah congrats... *clap clap* with full applause! Finally one using his 'expertise' to make a full use out of it!!

Powered by Blogger