Vampires Suck! Hell Yeah

KeyartThis is a parody that I have been waiting for. Now let those vampire-haters out there have their revenge.

A Brief Synopsis

A spoof of vampire-themed movies, where teenager Becca finds herself torn between two boys. As she and her friends wrestle with a number of different dramas, everything comes to a head at their prom.

Review..

HA HA  A parody that i would like to praise ever since the making of “Scary Movie” franchise. This is a movie worth watching for all those die-hard vampire haters out there but to those ‘Twilight’ fans, it's better you refrain from  watching a movie that would likely break your heart into a million pieces :)

OK, now I would say this parody has some really unexpected funny scenes that made me laugh from the beginning right up to the end. The ‘jokes’ weren't over made like some other parody but still able to deliver some good laughs.

The casts could  put up some good acting as well, something you rarely see in most parodies. In fact, I hope to find a few of them turning into big stars later.

VAMPIRES SUCK VAMPIRES SUCK

What surprises me the most, is the casts especially Jacob and Edwards that look so identical to the original movie actor Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. Somehow, I find these 'Vampires suck' actors are much better looking than the original ones.

Finally, what impresses me is that they could  match the ending part with a good flow of scenes in the beginning. Watch it and you’ll get what I mean.

VAMPIRES SUCK

My rating 7/10

IMDB rating 3.3/10

1 Response to "Vampires Suck! Hell Yeah"

  1. mango says:

    haha didn't you already reviewed this one?

    True, vampires suck, this movie sucks too haha

Powered by Blogger